Skylight Circus Have-a-go Workshops
Our popular Have-a-Go workshops are often booked for outdoor events and are less structured, with participants of all ages free to come and go. Skylight can bring an event shelter with equipment – usually all ‘handheld’ such as juggling, diabolos, flower sticks and spinning plates, sometimes with pedalgos and unicycles, depending on event and space availability. The two trainers move around, teaching skills and offering encouragement. Bystanders and participants alike are entertained by their impromptu performances. You may wish to add an extra dimension to your event by booking costumed stilt walking characters!
“Skylight’s friendly, talented staff, were the highlight of our summer fete. Highly recommended, we all loved it!”
Have a go workshops
- Outdoor and indoor events, summer fetes, galas, family fun days etc
- Build confidence through learning, challenging and achieving
- Trainer can show off advanced skills
- For all ages – family friendly workshops
- Flexible times for workshop from 90 minute workshops upwards
- Increase spatial awareness, co-ordination, fitness, flexibility and self esteem
To book Have-a-Go please contact 01706 650676 or complete the enquiry form below.