Enriching communities with performance
"A blessing to Rochdale and its communities. The last few years have been the most difficult and Skylight's work is valued & needed more than ever within the Borough"
– Mohammed ‘Shiri’ Sheraz, Army of Kindness
"The youth groups loved taking part and learning new skills"
– Rochdale Connections (RCT)
Inspiring the next generation
"She walked out filled with all the confidence she lost over lockdown. Skylight are amazing and I'm so grateful for everything they do"
Skylight Circus Arts Circus Sparks is a bespoke training programme for professional educators. Circus skills are specially selected for Key Stage 1 pupils and suitable for all abilities. Master skills quickly with fun, easy to follow steps!
“Circus skills are joyous way to build confidence, coordination and conversation”
Martine Bradford Creative Director
The Programme includes:
- An educators workshop with Skylight’s professional circus trainers
- Follow up School visit by Skylight Circus Arts
- Quick reference instructions
- Circus equipment for your school
- Training videos below
Juggling 1, 2 and 3 Scarves
Juggling 3 Scarf Columns