Team Building Workshops
Do something different! Skylight Circus provides a unique team building experience…
Juggling, tightwire, diabolo. plate-spinning, stilts, devil-sticks, hula hoops, trapeze, unicycle and walking globes!
Inspire your team with a visit to Skylight Circus School or benefit from Outreach where Skylight will bring facilitators and equipment to you.
Sessions can be as little as 1.5 hours long or take full advantage of a full days programme of activity.
What are the benefits of circus skills team building?
- Co-operation – Pairs work on side-by-side juggling, passing diabolos, helping tightwire-walkers….
- Trust – Simple acro-balances and pyramids are the ultimate group challenge!
- Interpersonal and communication skills – Sorting out a ‘performance’ is pure teambuilding theory made fun!
- Mutual understanding – discover your colleagues capabilities in a novel setting
- The development of new skills – stretch yourself to meet new personal challenges
- Confidence and motivation – you will not believe what you will be able to achieve by the end of the session
- Physical well being – improve balance, coordination and flexibility
- The feel good factor – improved self esteem through fun activities
- Skylight have an established history of working with people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities.
- They are highly adaptable and inclusive.
Based in Rochdale, Skylight in only 20 mins by train from Manchester and is easily accessible using motorway, tram and bus transport links.
Other offers for Corporate clients include:
Have-a-go Workshops for marketing or other events
Fun Days and Family Fun Days – ideal to reward staff success
“Skylight delivered an away day session for our organisation which was a fantastic team-building exercise…We would highly recommend Skylight – the group were professional, accommodating and the session was fun, educating, and the perfect way to spend a team-building afternoon…” Organiser, 3 Aug 2017 workshop
Read more: http://skylightcircusarts.com/
Tel: 01706 650576